Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: vacation plans???

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SPYDERLUV's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    902
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mine were going to be a nice little weekend jaunt out to cheyenne,wy.. i figure give it a nice little look over, since im thinkin bout moving out there.

    then in september i was going to try and go up to seattle and visit with suture jr. and the thrash man when he came to the states, but alas. the way it looks now, i wont bedoing shit for lack of that wicked green [img]frown.gif[/img]

    so whats your plans?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Suture-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Same here man, I'm taking off summer, so I can get a job so I can go to Miral's Wedding... It's looking dimmer and dimmer for that to happen now....

    *sniffle*

    I really hope you can come up here Spydie, I still don't know if Whyatt's still comming...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When is the wedding again?
    I forgot, if I was ever told.
    IS the Bear invited? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe...

    I'm flying over to the States july 26th and flying back to Holland on the 18th of august, so my plans are set.

    Whyatt may come by in July somewhere so that'd be cool too. Apart from that I have nothing planned but read, work, work out and sleep.

    Looking forward to it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Whyatt Thrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 1999
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Like Manga said, perhaps Holland. Hultsfred & Roskilde as far as rock festivals go. Maybe gonna visit Suture in the fall also. I'll have to see how far my next paycheck takes me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be stuck in Houston for a bit, outside of trying to visit my mom in New Orleans in July.

    If a bunch of you get together and meet, I want pictures! And all the gory details. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SPYDERLUV's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    902
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    were camera shy, and if a bunch of us got together, im talking like mass gathering, you had better bet your sexy little ninja milk getting ass that you would be invited, your girl too.
    cause the spyder needs to hug all the lovely ladies he meets [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •